Fear from nuclear attack was a reason for people from all around the world to build during Cold war different shelters which supposed to protect their lives in case of disaster. Shelter 10-Z was originally constructed in Brno by Nazis during ww2 against US and Soviet bombing. After the war, it was shortly closed and in 1959 rebuilt by Czechoslovak government to a nuclear shelter for communist eminent persons. In case of enemy attack, could in 10-Z survive 500 people for the duration of 3 days. The object was controlled by army until 1993.